How to Track a Lost iPhone, Android or Windows Phone
In this fast pace of the world, the smartphone is an integral part of our life. People want to keep their device secure with a different kind password, patterns, and passcode. Phone password function enables the user to keep their device secure from unauthorized users. But, what if your device is lost or stolen? As we know the uncertain situation can occur at anytime so, you need to fully configure your device to track your lost Android, iPhone, or Windows phone. Want to know how to track a lost phone? This is the perfect place for you to get the best solution to this problem. Here, we will provide you best ways to track lost Android, iOS, or Windows mobile phone.
– Part 1. How to Track a Lost Android Phone
– Part 2. How to Track a Lost iPhone
– Part 3. How to Track a Lost Windows Phone
– Part 4. Other Things You Can Do If Your Phone is Lost or Stolen
Part 1. How to Track a Lost Android Phone
AppSpy is an all-in-one tool that is powered by numerous amazing features, unlike other tools. Basically, AppSpy is a monitoring tool which is designed for Android and iOS devices to make parenting easier and convenient. With AppSpy, the user can access the target device location, text messages, call history, web history, photos, videos, and much more. If the target device has an Android device then, you can access it location tracking feature to know where the device is right now. The price of AppSpy is very reasonable in prices, you can choose from various flexible subscription plans. Want to know how to track a lost phone? Read this part carefully to know how to track a lost Android phone.
Why Choose This All-in-one Phone Tracker:
– Location tracking: If your kids are not telling you about their location then, try this amazing tool. This tool will allow you to remotely track the live location of the device without knowing the target device user.
– Work in Stealth mode: This is another reason that makes it better than others. AppSpy works silently in the background of the target device and record inputs that were made on the device.
– Track text messages: Messages is the best feature for you if you want to know what your girlfriend, kids, or employee is doing. You will get complete access to target device messages app and show you sent and received SMS.
– Keylogger: AppSpy offer Keylogger feature for Android devices. The main purpose of this feature is to record keyboard inputs that are made on the target device. Sadly, this is not available for iOS devices.
Easy Steps to Track a Lost Android Phone
Step 1. Sign up
Open AppSpy official website on the web browser and click on the”Sign Up” button which is placed the at the top-right corner of the window. On Create AppSpy account page, enter Email ID and password and click on the”Sign Up” button.
Step 2. Install AppSpy App on Target Android Phone
Now, enter information about target Android device and choose Android operating system.
Get physical access to the target Android device and open my.fonemonitor.com and download AppSpy apk file. Enable Unknown sources by going to Settings — Security — and tap on Unknown Sources to enable.
Install the downloaded AppSpy app and enter AppSpy account login details and start monitoring.
Step 3. Start Track Someone’s Real-time Location
Open AppSpy official website and open your AppSpy account to open online dashboard. On the dashboard, you have to click on the”Location” to view the live-location of the target device.
Check this site out at How to Track a Lost Phone Including Android/iPhone/Windows Phone
Note: This will only work if the lost Android device has AppSpy app installed.
Part 2. How to Track a Lost iPhone Real-time Location
Find my iPhone is the great location tracking app that is developed by Apple to locate the live location of iDevice. If your iPhone device is stolen or lost then, Find My iPhone maybe an easy way to locate and track lost iPhone. There are 2 ways to access the lost iPhone with Find My iPhone. One can use iCloud to track the location or using another iPhone/iPad device. Here, we are using iCloud to track a lost iPhone. Before performing these steps, make sure the Find My iPhone is enabled on lost iPhone device. This is the best solution to your problem how to track a lost phone.
Easy Steps to Track a Lost iPhone or iPad
Step 1: Open a web browser and type https://icloud.com to open iCloud web-client.
Step 2: Now, enter the iCloud ID login account details including iCloud ID and password.
Step 3: Once the iCloud account successfully logged in, you have to click on the”Find iPhone” icon.
Step 4: Apple Map will appear on the screen, click on the All Devices down arrow and choose your lost iPhone device.
Step 5: Now, you will see 3 modes including Play sound, lost mode, and erase.
– Play Sound: When you click on the Play Sound, the device plays a sound continuously with maximum volume. This is useful when your device is in silent or vibrate mode.
– Lost Mode: Engaging with the lost mode, you have to enter your mobile number that will appear on the screen of the lost device. If someone found your lost device, the number will help them to call you.
– Erase: This is the last option if your mobile phone is loaded with confidential information. Click on Erase to wipe all the data that is placed on the lost iPhone device.
Part 3. How to Track a Lost Windows Phone
Windows Phone is equipped with integrated Find My Phone features that enable the user to find the location of Windows Phone. Find My Phone is the great function to keep your device secure and safe.
Easy Steps to Track a Lost Windows Phone
Step 1: You have to open settings on your Windows phone and go to Privacy section.
Step 2: Tap on the location and enable the Find My Phone feature.
Step 3: Open a web browser on your computer and type https://account.microsoft.com/devices/ and hit on”Enter” button.
Step 4: Enter Microsoft account credential and click on the”Find My Phone” under the device option.
Step 5: Map will appear on the screen with similar options including Play Sound, Locate, and Erase.
Step 6: Click on the Locate to view the live location of your lost Windows Phone.
Part 4. Other Things You Can Do If Your Phone is Lost or Stolen
First of all, you can change the login credentials including Email, Cloud Storage Service, banking, and others. It is always recommended by security experts to immediately change your account password for future prevention.
Contact Cellular Network Service Provider
The second step is to contact your cellular network service provider and alter them that your mobile phone is lost. This will help the cellular service provider to locate the device and block all incoming and outgoing services.
Notify Your Employers
If you use that lost mobile phone to access business emails or apps, you can inform about it to your employers to avoid more problems. This will enable the company to secure the confidential data about the company. Maybe, the IT department will remotely delete all company data that is associated with your account.
Contact the Bank
This is the major thing that you have to do when you lost your mobile phone. If any wrong person found your device maybe he/she access sensitive information such as credit card details, and others. You can notify your bank branch to protect credit card, debit card, internet banking, or banking information.
Want to know how to track a lost phone? Here in this article, we have discussed best ways to locate the location of lost Android, iPhone, and Windows phone location. All methods are well tested by me before writing this article so, you can rely on this solution.