Reviews on Top 7 iPhone Real Time Location Tracking Apps
Real-time location tracking means has become a need in the present world. For iOS users, there are many instances where you would need iPhone real time location tracking like when you lost your iPhone somewhere or tracking your loved ones to know where they go behind your back. Since, it isn’t possible to keep them under your watchful times all the times, especially when you are working, you can take assistance from the real-time location tracking apps and tools to track their locations. So, in this article, we have given you some of the best iPhone real time location tracking apps and tools that you can use to keep an eye on the location of your loved ones and protect them from any type of danger.
Part 1. Top 7 iPhone Real Time Location Tracking Tools and Apps
AppSpy is a free iPhone real time location tracking app that allows you to track the real-time location of an iPhone. You can install this app on the target device and then monitor its location in real time.
– You can monitor the real-time location of the target.
– It has Geofencing and location reporting features.
– Multiple devices can also be tracked.
– It works silently in the background.
– AppSpy also has an SOS panic button.
– It puts a lot of strain on the battery.
– iOS 9 or later.
Check over here at IPhone Real Time Location Tracking
2. GPS Tracker
GPS Tracker is an iPhone real-time location tracking app that allows you to track the location of your family member at any time. It uses the GPS, internet mapping, and other latest iPhone features to give you the best location tracking for tracking your kids, spouse or other family members.
– You can track the location of other iPhone users of the previous 12 hours.
– It is possible to allow or deny other iPhone users to follow your location.
– You can reduce the battery usage.
– Very easy to register and use.
– You can track kids, employees, as well as lost or stolen iPhone.
– Sometimes, it fails to update the locations.
– Using it continuously will drain battery life.
– iOS 8.0, 9, 10 and iOS 11.
3. Find My iPhone
Find My iPhone is the official app from Apple to track the real-time location of a lost or stolen iPhone. This iPhone real time location tracking app can also be used as a way to track the location of the iOS device. Moreover, it comes preinstalled on some iOS devices and those who don’t can install it for free from the iOS App Store.
– It is very easy to track the real-time location of iPhone on a map.
– Location history of the device can also be viewed.
– It also provides directions to the lost device.
– You can view the battery percentage on the target device.
– It doesn’t have any Geofencing facility.
– Doesn’t support iOS device with an iOS version earlier than iOS 8.0.
– iOS 8.0 and later.
LocaToWeb is another one of the best iPhone real time location tracking app equipped with lots of powerful features. Not only it allows you to track the location of the target, but also the duration, distance, speed and altitude of the device.
– It is possible to share the location with others.
– Can monitor distance, speed, and duration of the device when it started moving.
– There is no need to register for using this app.
– Continued use will drain the battery faster.
– It isn’t free and you would need to spend money to download this app.
– iOS 9.0, iOS 10 and iOS 11.
Glympse is a free location sharing app that allows you to share your real-time GPS location with someone. But if you want to track someone you can just send a sharing request from their device to yourself. Then you would be able to view all of their location activities on a dynamic map.
– Track real-time location of someone without needing to register.
– Very easy to use and runs stealthily in the background.
– You would need to get access to the target device to send a sharing request to your device.
– Battery drain is guaranteed as this app runs in the background.
– It is compatible with iOS 9.0 and above.
6. Find My Friends
Find My Friends is another app from iPhone that lets you track the real-time location of an iPhone. But unlike Find My iPhone, Find My Friends is used for iPhone real time location tracking and set the Geofencing locations to get alerts when a person arrives or leaves a location.
– Track real-time location of your friends or family.
– You can share your own location for a specified time temporarily or permanently.
– It is possible to set Geofencing alerts when a person arrives or leaves a location.
– Available free of cost at Apple App Store.
– Sometimes the data is inaccurate.
– The latest version is only compatible with iOS 10.0 and above.
7. Family Locator and GPS Tracker
Family Locator and GPS Tracker app are among the best iPhone real-time location tracking apps that you can use to track the GPS location of someone. Using this app, you can set Geofences alerts around certain locations.
– Track real-time location.
– It supports SOS alerts panic alerts.
– You can also get directions to your kid’s location.
– If you want to track location history of someone, you need to buy in-app purchases.
– Only compatible with iOS 9.0 and later.
Part 2: The Best iPhone Spy and Track Tool
The iPhone real time location tracking apps mentioned above will only help you track the GPS location of the target. But, if you want to track other iPhone activities or data, then you can use the NetSpy monitoring tool.
NetSpy is a parental control and child monitoring tool that allows you to track the activities of a person on their smartphones. Though it is available for monitoring activities of both Android and iOS devices, the working is different for both this platform. In Android, you need to download the monitoring app on the target device whereas, on iPhone, you only need to know the iCloud ID and password of the target. It can track a variety of iPhone data like messages, call logs, locations history, and much more.
Why Choose This iPhone Spy and Track Tool:
– You can track the location history of the target.
– It also monitors the call logs as well as the text messages of the target.
– Web browsing history can also be tracked.
– Calendars, Notes, reminders etc. can also be checked using NetSpy.
– You can also track the applications installed on the device.
Easy Steps to Track Someone’s iPhone Activities
Step 1: Visit the official website of NetSpy and sign up for a NetSpy account. Go to Sign up page and then register with your Email address and password.
Step 2: Now, at the NetSpy setup wizard, enter the name and age of the target and select the OS as iOS and then click”Next”.
Step 3: On the next page, enter the iCloud ID and password on the target device and then click”Verify”.
Now, login to your NetSpy dashboard and then you can spy or monitor the activities of the target iPhone. Click on”Location History” to view the locations visited by the target. In addition to this, you can also remotely check his text message, call logs, app photo, video and other data directly.
There are many reasons why someone would like to use iPhone real-time location tracking apps. This may include tracking the location of kids, employees, or spouses. If you don’t know how to track the real-time location of an iPhone, then you can use the top iPhone real-time location tracking apps mentioned here. But if you want to track more than just location history on the iPhone, then you can use the NetSpy monitoring tool to track the cell phone activities of the target.